Questions to Ask When Looking for a Personal Injury Lawyer in Phoenix:
Does the Personal Injury Law Firm sell its client cases to other attorneys and call them “Of Counsel”?
- Cantor Injury Lawyers does not sell its cases!
Is the Law Firm a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum? Cantor Injury Lawyers is.
Is the personal injury Law Firm a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum? Cantor Injury Lawyers is.
Is the Law Firm a member of the Nations Top 1% Attorney by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel? Cantor Injury Lawyers is.
Is the Law Firm a Lifetime Charter Member of the Best Attorneys of America? Cantor Injury Lawyers is.
Is the Law Firm named after a Certified Specialist as designated by the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization?
- David Michael Cantor has been a Top rated lawyer (AV) by Martindale-Hubbell and has been listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers since 1998!
- Remember – Leadership begins at the top.
Has the Law Firm been AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell?
Has the Law Firm been listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers?
Has the Law Firm’s named partner been listed in the Southwest Super Lawyers Publication?
Has the Law Firm’s named partner been listed in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Arizona by the American Association of Trial Lawyers
- Cantor Injury Lawyers is listed in all 4 publications!
- There is a reason Law Firms are (or are not) Top Rated.
Contact Cantor Injury Lawyers if you need more assistance finding a lawyer or finding an attorney.
Proud Member of:
- American Association for Justice
- AZ / TLA
- US Supreme Court
- District Court of Arizona
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- State Bar of Arizona
- Super Lawyer
- Martindale – Hubbell
- Arizona Finest Lawyers