Experienced Lawyers for Accident Victims, Sex Assault Victims & Injury Victims.
The Victim Attorneys at Cantor Injury Lawyers are built around highly successful and well-known injury attorneys, representing clients in all walks of life throughout Arizona. We pride ourselves in obtaining the best results for our persona injury and accident victims. The Cantor team has achieved an excellent reputation throughout the legal community because of our aggressiveness, integrity, honesty, and professionalism. Many attorneys claim to be aggressive, yet they fail to follow through. Cantor Injury Lawyers truly is Beyond Aggressive!!!
Cantor Injury Lawyers has over 200 combined Jury Trials in all types of cases. Our Phoenix Victim lawyers have extensive legal experience! Our highly trained staff of paralegals, investigators, and law clerks have the qualifications and available resources that are needed to successfully research, investigate and litigate all areas of your Personal Injury Claim, regardless of case type. Our job is obtain the best results possible for you, and we are ready to help immediately!
Regarding Personal Injury Victims, Rape Victims or Assault Victims, Identity Theft Victims, we represent injured people and the families of those who have been hurt or killed as a result of motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, personal injury, construction defect and premises liability, faulty products, faulty drug manufacturing, nursing home injury, and a host of other causes. We pay your costs during the course of your representation **
Contact Us Today to discuss your case with a Personal Injury Attorney
Click Here to Schedule a Free Consultation
More About Victim Attorney David M. Cantor* (Juris Doctor)
- High Profile Jury Trials covered live by NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX TV News along with KTAR and KFYI Radio
- Member: AZ State Bar; District Court of Arizona; U.S. Supreme Court; AZ Trial Lawyers Association; Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Previous Legal Commentator for NBC Channel 12, CBS Channel 5, ABC Channel 3, FOX Channel 10 and KTAR and KFYI Radio and many times quoted in The Arizona Republic and East Valley Tribune
- Has been featured on television shows Hannity and Colmes, the CBS Early Show in New York, Inside Edition and FOX Newsmaker Sunday.
- Listed in the 2007 Southwest Super Lawyers edition
- Assistant Chaparral High School Wrestling Coach
- Board Member A.S.U. Sundevil Wrestling
- Past Board Member of Home Base
- Co-Founder of Firebird Wrestling Club
- Past Successes include: $2,000,000 Accident/Injury Settlement; $1,100,000 Wrongful Death Accident Settlement; $200,000+ Accidental Gun discharge settlement. Past success not a guarantee of future results.
- David Michael Cantor has received the highest possible rating, “AV”® by Martindale-Hubbell ®!
- David Michael Cantor is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers ®, (Family Law, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice and Product Liability sections).
* David M. Cantor is also a member of the Law Offices of David Michael Cantor, a separate and distinct law firm which specializes in Criminal Law, and Cantor Law Group, a separate and distinct firm which emphasizes only Family Law.
Cantor Injury Lawyers – Unparalleled Service and Beyond Aggressive!!!
Cantor Injury Lawyers is a full service law firm who will commit all necessary resources to fight a large corporation or insurance company on your behalf. For your convenience, we will come to your home or visit you in the hospital. Regarding most Accident/Injury cases, we work on a contingency fee basis. This means that we only are paid a fee if we obtain a recovery on your behalf. If we represent you throughout your case and do not win, or make any recovery, you owe us nothing for our time and effort into your case. Of course, the Arizona Supreme Court requires that any costs paid by us on your behalf be repaid at the conclusion of your case, regardless of outcome.
To learn more about our law firm services or to seek help from one of our personal injury attorneys, please contact us by calling our office at (602) 254-2701, or by clicking on the “Contact Our Firm” link below. At Cantor Injury Lawyers, you aren’t just another client. You are a friend in need, and you can expect to be treated that way.
WE DON’T HAVE ANY ANIMAL MASCOTS . . .
JUST PROFESSIONAL PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS READY TO FIGHT!!